Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Pneumatic Line Thrower PTQ8.5-Y230S70
Cylinder volume/pressure (L/ MPa) :1.5/30
Cylinder working pressure (MPa) :8.5
Fracture strength of land rope (N) : ≥2000
Land ejection distance (m) : ≥ 230
Training projectile firing range (m) : ≥ 100
Mass ejection Angle of deviation (°) : ≤5
Air tightness of launch cylinder and gun body: no leakage after 5min immersion under working pressure
Water throw distance (m) : ≥70
Air tightness of the life buoy after inflation: it is completely immersed in water for 1h without leakage
Breaking strength (N) of water throwing rope: ≥ 6000
Buoy buoyancy (N) : 110 ~ 120
Projectile mass (Kg) : ≥1.8
ifesaving thrower is a kind of compressed-air pipeline thrower developed by our company. The launch distance is more
than 230 meters. It is mainly used for throwing rescue rope, life buoy or anchor hook at a long distance. with
Different object combinations can achieve different functions. It can be used in fire rescue, jet rescue, coastal
drilling, ocean fishing, rapid reaction force, naval ships, industrial safety and other fields. In order to
High pressure air is the power to launch the target quickly, safely and accurately. It includes water and land.
(1) operating procedures (dual use of water and land)
Step 1: load the transmitter tube into the cylinder and tighten the screw.
Step 2: pull the rope about 2 meters from the hole in the middle of the tail of the rescue bullet.
Step 3: put the rope into the rescue trampoline.
Step 4: insert the rescue bullet into the launcher tube and move it back and forth several times to ensure that it
can move smoothly in the launcher tube.
Step 5: attach the bottom of the rope to the thrower.
Step 6: open the cylinder head valve, the cylinder air enters the cylinder for 5-10 seconds or hear the air flow
stop, close the cylinder head valve.
Step 7: ensure the emitter positioned at stable position, and adjust the best launch Angle (35 ° + 1 °), pressure
safety device, quick launch smoothly to pull the trigger.
(2) reinstall the rescue cord
1. Return the rope after use and clean and straighten it in clean water. Refill it after drying. Insert the 50-60cm
rope into the top entrance of the rope loader.
2. Connect the rope loader to the hose of 6-10 bar air compressor. Press the pneumatic switch to blow the rope and
let the rope come out of the hole in the middle of the bottom end of the rope loader.
3. Tie the end of the rope to the lead wire inside the rescue bomb.
4. Put the rope and the rope loader into the rescue elastic-aluminum pipe, press the pneumatic switch, and
continuously move up and down the rope.
5. When all ropes are loaded, pass the rope through the tail cover and cover (the tail cover line slot should be
aligned with the aluminum pipe line slot).
6. The rescue bomb can be reused. (note: no launch without a tail cap is allowed.)
Install the automatic inflatable life buoy
1. Unscrew the base of the automatic valve on the life buoy and remove the used trigger.
2. Dry the water in the automatic valve body, replace it with a new trigger and tighten the base.
When the automatic valve is in normal working state, the white circle inside the plastic shell is in a complete
state, and the white circle after use is in a broken state.
3. Remove the used CO2 cylinder and replace it with a new CO2 cylinder. CO2 cylinders have been used
After that, the bottle will be punctured by a pricked needle, leaving a hole.
4. Before installing the life buoy, make sure the air in the ring is exhausted, otherwise it cannot be loaded into
The bottom of the automatic valve shall be in accordance with the direction of the small round opening on the top of
the protective cover of the automatic inflation device. The wrong
Installation may cause the device to fail to inflate quickly.
5. The life buoy will automatically inflate 3 ~ 5 seconds after it falls into the water.
6. If the person in danger grabs the life buoy and puts it on him, the rescuer can pull it to safety.
How to inflate: the trigger will dissolve quickly when it meets water. Under the action of the pressure spring, the
top bar in the base will hit the needle, puncture the CO2 cylinder, and inflate it into the life buoy to make it
Before fitting, make sure the rescue rope is inside the rescue ball.
Air cylinder: the air pressure of the air cylinder can be up to 300bar (4350psi). When charged at 300bar (4350psi),
the gas in the cylinder can be emitted 8 times. When filled, only the cylinder and air need to be pumped
Fill the pump connection.
Attention! Only high pressure air is allowed, and other gases, especially flammable gases such as oxygen, are
1. It is absolutely prohibited to launch the catapult directly at the human body, otherwise it may cause human injury.
2. It is strictly prohibited to press the safety button when the launch is not ready.
3. When the cylinder is inflated, the cylinder should be pointed towards no one, and it is strictly prohibited to
inflate beyond the rated pressure (30MPa).
4. For the thrower which is already full of gas and ready to be fired, if it stops using, the gas in the cylinder
shall be discharged. (the method is to unload the launcher tube and launch it, or press it safely without pressing
it In the case of button, gently press the trigger to let the gas out slowly. It is strictly prohibited to aim the
catapult at the human body in the process.
5. The safety device is a very important device in the thrower. It plays a decisive role in the safety and operation
of the thrower and cannot be adjusted at ordinary times. Always pay attention to the safety limits when inflating.
6. No indoor launch is allowed.
7. If the product fails, please do not try to repair it by yourself. Please refer to professional technicians or
8. Store in a ventilated and dry room for regular maintenance.