Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Rescue multi-purpose stretcher RDZS-4
Shape size (length * width) : 2260mm * 650mm
Total weight of stretcher: 14Kg
Rated capacity: 85Kg
Maximum capacity: 150Kg
Carrying length of stretcher: 1800mm
Carrying width of stretcher: 650mm
Stretcher bag (length * width) : 650mm * 450mm (single)
Rdzs-4 multi-function stretcher combination stretcher plays a vital role in post-disaster rescue. Although there are
many kinds of stretcher on the market at present, most stretcher have single function and cannot be folded, no
Easy to clean, disinfect, affect storage. Rescue multi - functional combination stretcher to achieve the function of
stretcher, backpack, and other auxiliary rescue functions. Carry a backpack on your back when rescuers need to carry
On the back of the backpack, some urgently needed medicine, equipment and other materials can be placed. It has the
advantages of light weight, small volume, easy to carry, safe to use, easy to disinfect and clean. Mainly used in
earthquake and long time field
Rescue and long-distance hiking rescue any circumstances caused by the transportation of disabled people.
1. Connect two stretcher poles on the backpack;
2. Insert the connected two stretcher poles into the round hole above the backpack frame. The other two are inserted
into the round hole under the frame of the backpack.
3. Connect the four connecting stretchers in pairs;
4. The backpack is connected with a buckle to make it a whole. All shoulder straps are removed from the buckle. The
straps of the backpack can fix the wounded on the stretcher. The stretcher is assembled and can be used safely.
1. Before transporting the wounded, the patient's vital signs and injured parts should be examined, with emphasis on
whether the head, spine and chest of the wounded have been damaged, especially whether the cervical vertebra has been
2. The wounded must be properly handled. First of all, the airway of the wounded should be kept free, and then the
injured part should be stopped, bandaged and fixed in accordance with the technical operation specifications. When
3. Do not carry people or stretchers when they are not ready. Consider all aspects of handling overweight and
mentally ill patients. To prevent accidents such as falling and falling during transportation.
4. The patient's condition should be observed at any time during the transportation. Pay attention to breath, mind,
etc., keep warm, but don't cover your head and face too tightly, so as not to affect your breathing. Once it happens
on the way
In case of emergency, such as asphyxiation, respiratory arrest and convulsion, the transport should be stopped and
emergency treatment should be carried out immediately.