Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Rescue tripod JS2.0/2.5
Standard tripod inner net height: ≥2.5m
Horizontal width: 2.7m
Highest combined net height: 3.7m
Safe load: 10KN (about 1 ton)
Safe workload: 1.33kn
Use rope (safety rope) : 9.5mm
Maximum total mass of hand lift: 10KG
Js2.0/2.5 rescue tripod is ideal for edge relief, including access to small Spaces, mines, cliffs and industrial
rescue. It is also applicable to the inspection of Bridges and DAMS. Rope technology; Building shi Work; Military
and film industries.
1. Lighter and shorter, but without lowering the working height, it is easy to carry;
2. The bright color support increases the visibility in the dark light condition, and at the same time, it will not
absorb too much heat in the hot environment.
3. Lighter and smaller integral joint head produced by hard aluminum milling;
4. A single rescue stand can also be independently assembled into an a-frame and A lifting frame;
5. This tool is not only a rescue tripod, but also an ideal application tool for rope technology.
6. Equipped with hand hoist to improve rescue efficiency and reduce burden.
(1) operational specifications
When using rescue tripod and type A frame, the stability of lifting frame should be considered first. The bracket
slides very easily. Please refer to the following rules when using:
1. Try to assemble the function of tripod as much as possible. A-frame and single-leg frame are only used when tripod
cannot be installed.
2. The resultant force of the tripod should be downwards, as close as possible to the center of the three supports.
3. When the third support is extended, the resultant force will move towards the a-frame, requiring A tail cable to
be fixed. Attach to the triangle hole of the joint head and the anchor behind the bracket.
4. The resultant force of the a-frame should be in A straight line with the other two supports, and the rope passing
through the quick-release pin and pulley should be in the same line with the other two supports. Each side of the
rope has the same Angle as the tripod.
5. Do not exceed the safe load, because the pulley is used, according to the rope Angle, the weight on the tripod can
reach twice the load.
6. Tie your feet together with a cord or chain, or anchor your feet to the surface to prevent the support from
7. When using a-frame tilting, consider using the third bracket. If the safety rope is inside the tripod, the
stability will be increased.
8. Fix the safety rope on the ground to reduce the fall after the equipment collapses.
9. When working on the edge, a pedestrian passage should be reserved.
At least 2 people are needed. Safety ropes are used when installing the edge without handrails. There are two ways to
1. On-site installation. It's easy to move, but each part should be tied up before the installation is complete.
Install as many as possible, such as one pin per connection head.
2. Remote installation. Install and move to the edge as a whole. It takes 3-4 people, but only a safety line.
It can also be used in combination with the two methods. However, it is difficult to change the pin at the edge with
a large drop.
A fixed belt is attached to the equipment, which is bolted to a separate anchor to prevent collapse during
installation. The fixed belt shall not be moved during operation, so as to be used for disassembly. It is forbidden
to leave unfixed supports unattended.
Remove the anchor of the foot and move it to the safe area for disassembly. At the same time, the fixing belt should
be kept in place and checked and saved after disassembly.
The tripod should avoid any possible accidents, including protection of the pressure and tension on the third leg.
When used, the third leg can neither lean forward nor move backward. The best way is to anchor it on the surface.
In the rescue process, can also put three feet together, can shorten the rescue time. The resultant force should be
as close to the center as possible.
The closer the pull is to the inlet, the safer it is. When the strut is stopped, the tripod is fixed, and the center
is in the strut.
If the tripod is at the edge, a fixed rope must be set at the periphery to prevent accidental fall of the bracket.
More attention should be paid before the tripod is cut off.
Fix the front foot:
The front legs of the a-frame of the rescue tripod must be prevented from being stretched outwards, so the legs need
to be fixed to the surface. If the above requirements are not met, a length of wire or net may be used to connect the
pins. The rope
The cable needs the right tension to allow the rope to collapse without tying the foot. Truck rigging can be used to
lower the rope position as much as possible to prevent it from becoming an obstacle for the staff. The rigging is
Fixed edge pads or edge protectors provide a convenient location.
Rescue tripod can be made in many forms, including equilateral tripod. By adjusting the tripod, it can be used in
space or occasions where the equilateral tripod cannot be used. The foot can be fixed to the surface and the rope
Sub - chain connection prevents outward expansion
If a tripod is used as an equilateral tripod, the center of gravity should be in the center. If the emphasis is not
on the central position, additional rigging should be used for stabilization.
The biggest advantage of the rescue tripod is the design of the telescopic frame, which has a larger adjustable scale
than the traditional tripod. By extending the expansion frame, the a-frame can stand up more vertically. At this time
The anchor point at the top of the tripod is placed near the edge or directly on the opening adjacent to the wall or
obstacle. When using long telescopic feet, the rescue tripod can withstand the extension of the tripod caused by
Force, but also need to secure the multi-function tripod. The increased sliding force of the foot should be
considered when fixing the foot.
Use the multi-function rack on the edge:
The edge can be a cliff, roof, or tank. The connection head on the upper end of the bracket must be mounted and fixed
before the rescue bracket is used. During use, the connector can be placed in the same place and used up
The tripod can be used for disassembly. In the following example, the connection header is not shown for the sake of
The speed and safety stability of a-frame and single-leg frame relative to tripod are not very good. If the resultant
force is not directly below the leg, the cable may collapse under additional force. But the need for safety rigging
is The same.
A shape frame:
The a-frame needs to anchor the legs to the surface and secure them with cables. The tension must be tightened to
reduce movement. If the two legs cannot be fixed separately, they must be joined together. Front of a-frame
Cables are needed (around the edge) and at the back. When lifting heavy objects, more tension cables may be required
to prevent deflection.
The a-frame tilts to the edge to minimize the load on the legs and the load on the cables. The plane of the a-frame
is bisected and the load rope passes through the Angle of the pulley. The net force should also be in the leg
In the middle. This way the force can be balanced and the load on the legs is greatest.
The a-frame near the edge is first anchored at the edge. The third leg can solve this problem, or you can choose to
tilt the a-frame. Tilting the a-frame on both sides of the left and right USES tension, which relieves the conventional
The need for an a-frame to anchor at the edge. Remember, the third leg can also be used for tilting the a-frame, where
the magazine rope should be inside the leg.
One foot frame:
The monopod requires at least 3 cables to be distributed at an Angle of 120 degrees. If the anchor is sufficient, it
is safer to have four cables at 90 degrees. The bottom of the pole should be fixed and anchored on the surface or in
the hole. As A form
Frame, the resultant force should be parallel to the supporting leg, it is necessary to tilt the supporting leg.
The tripod connects the hole in the head and is used to connect the cable. The connection head shall be fixed, the
load line and the tension cable shall not be closed together, and the supporting leg shall not be wound when the
load is loaded.
Hand lift: must be installed on special pole.
1. Install the hand knob on the hand wheel (insert the rotating dial block), as shown in the following figure:
2. Place the hand lift on the type A frame on the support foot of the tripod, aim at the two holes of the tripod and
fix it with the bolt pin. Then, insert the R pin into the pin to prevent loosening, as shown in the figure below:
3, wear the safety rope through the pulley to hand up, (note: the pulley groove and rise in the radial direction is
consistent, the pulley can't twist), then the safety rope winding up clockwise
Three circles (side - by - side winding, unable to overlap the rope). Insert the fourth ring into the gear slot, wind
it around and tighten it. At least two people are required to work together at work, one to shake hands and the other
to do so
The hoisting safety rope is tightened and collected side by side (to prevent the safety rope from getting out of the
gear groove), as shown in the figure below:
4, on the other hand, such as the work to be down, only to safety rope out gear slot (fourth ring), 3 laps behind not
out, and then the hands of the safety rope to pull tight and slow down (note: the hand can't Get off the safety line)
until the job is finished.
Note: two people must work together when raising a job. One person shakes his hand, and the other holds the raised
safety line tightly and collects as he goes. (to prevent the safety rope from getting out of the gear slot).
Hint: both the clockwise and counterclockwise hand can work. The rising speed of roll forward is three times that of
roll back, but it is three times more efficient than roll back.
1. Do not exceed the safe load
2. All legs must be firmly anchored when used to prevent tilting, opening and lifting force
3. The load line shall be attached to the pulley or the d-hook
4. After each use, the relevant personnel shall perform strict inspection and record the inspection date and results.
Every user should receive inspection training.
5, check whether there is any broken on rescue tripod, dent, hook and pin have extended, connecting head can free
rotation but not lax, and leg assembly smoothly, without bending and deformation, and pin have stop the ball, and
Normal operation. If major damage is found, service must be with drawn.