Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Mobile fire smoke exhauster YY4.8/4.1-10
Rated speed: 3600r/min
Maximum air volume: 10000m3/h
Fuel tank capacity: 3.8L
Continuous working time: 8 hours continuous work without failure
Start Time: ≤30S
YY4.8 /4.1-10 mobile fire smoke exhauster adopts stainless steel air guide tube, axle support and American small
-scale gasoline engine direct drive fan impeller, the gasoline engine is a four-stroke single-cylinder engine,
Its patented features include the sharing of the gasoline circuit breaker and the ignition circuit switch, and the
low oil level sensing device of the oil, which can effectively prevent the engine from working in the absence of oil
and ensure maximum lubrication. The product is a public
The company's improved product is simple and reliable in structure, easy to move, easy to adjust the angle of the
wind, and has a large amount of air supply. It is suitable for exhausting smoke and evacuating trapped people in
fires on floors and basements.
1. Before starting the gasoline engine for the first time, the exhauster should be in a horizontal position. Check
the crankcase oil level of the gasoline engine and check the fuel level of the fuel tank. When you add gasoline, you
should stay away from fire and smokers. You should be good.
Add air to the ventilation area and keep non-workers and children away from the refuelling area. After refueling,
carefully remove the gasoline that has splashed on the surface of the machine and tighten the fuel tank cap.
2. Turn on the petrol switch and close the choke valve. Push the throttle of the gasoline engine clockwise downwards
to about 1/3 of the top of the white area.
Note: 1) When the engine is hot or the ambient temperature is high, do not close the damper.
2) No items should be placed on or near the fume exhauster, and in particular, cotton and other fiber products should
not be placed. If the adjusted fan is in contact with the inhaled items, it will cause damage to the machine
Or hurt people nearby.
3. Turn the ignition circuit switch clockwise from OFF to ON to turn the circuit on. Pull the starter handle to start
the engine. Gently pull the handle until you feel resistance, then use a quick one
Pull. Do not suddenly release the handle so that it springs back and hits the engine. Instead, slowly return it back.
4. After the gasoline engine has been successfully started, open the choke valve clockwise, place the throttle at the
starting position, and run it for 1 minute. When the full load is required, push the throttle downwards.
5. After the work is completed, first place the gasoline engine throttle at the idle position, let the machine run at
idle speed for 2-3 minutes, and then turn the ignition circuit switch counterclockwise from ON to OFF position.
Stop the engine and turn the petrol switch clockwise to the closed position.
1. The smoke extractor is used to suck air and use the positive pressure of exhaust air to drive off the smoke. Smoke
exhausters should not be used for smoking.
2. Adjusting the height of the foot can change the exhausting capacity of the smoke evacuator, but the inclination
angle of the engine and the fan shaft relative to the horizontal plane should not exceed 20°.
3, before starting, check the oil level. When necessary, the engine crankcase should be filled with oil under the
specified lubricant grade (equivalent to the domestic QF or QG grade 15W-40 viscosity grade lubricant).
Gasoline engines use gasoline no. 90 or higher. When filling gasoline, it should not be overfilled to avoid spillage
during work and pose a hazard.
4, the use of smoke machine, we must pay attention to make the hood on the end of the wind, in order to form
convection, effectively discharge the smoke. If the on-site wind direction changes so that the position of the
smoke exhauster changes to a downwind position, the exhaust should be
Machines and operators were immediately evacuated from the site to avoid high temperature fumes surrounding the
smoke evacuation machine and causing danger to operators.