Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Mobile fire smoke exhauster YYD0.75/4.2-8
Rated speed: 2000r/min
Maximum air volume: 8000m3/h
battery voltage: 48V
rated power: 0.75kw
Use ambient temperature: -20～+50℃
Battery runtime: 70min
YYD0.75/4.2-8 mobile fire smoke exhauster is a new portable powerful smoke exhauster. The use of variable-frequency
high-power motors, lithium batteries installed to meet the state without electricity, the battery can ensure the
maximum air volume
At least one hour, if you need to use for a long time, you can use 220V AC power supply. The folding design of the
product reduces the volume of the smoke evacuator and reduces the vehicle's storage volume. Ergonomic design,
And equipped with a strap, easy to carry.
1. When using the product for the first time, make sure that the product battery is fully charged (54V at full power,
charge at 48V or less (charging time is 5-6 hours), and try to keep the exhauster in a horizontal position.
2. Before turning on the power, switch the power switch to the 48V or 220V position to ensure that the fan assembly
is in the open position. Adjust the angle according to different environments (60° to 90° adjustable).
3, turn on the power, open the air volume adjustment switch, and according to the needs of the scene, adjust the air
volume size through the air volume regulator.
4. After the work is completed, close the air volume adjustment switch, then turn off the power and close the fan
1. There should not be any items placed on and around the fume exhauster, especially cotton and other fiber products.
Preventing wind-blown fibers from causing damage to the machine or injuring nearby personnel.
2. When using a fume exhauster, pay attention so that the fume hood is at the end of the upper wind so as to form
convection and discharge fumes effectively. If the on-site wind direction changes so that the position of the smoke
exhauster changes to a downwind position, the exhaust should be
Machines and operators were immediately evacuated from the site to avoid high temperature fumes surrounding the smoke
evacuation machine and causing danger to operators.