Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Hydraulic split tool GYKF210/50-B
|Rated working pressure MPa||63|
|Maximum expansion distance mm||52|
|Minimum wedge gap mm||5.5|
|Maximum opening force kN||110|
|Closing wedge angle °||15|
The slitter is used with a motorized pump or a hand pump to achieve a small gap strong expansion function. When an
earthquake, landslide, traffic accident or other disaster occurs, the product can be quickly and efficiently inserted
into a small gap, and the gap is widened, so that the expander and other help tools can be effectively inserted into
the gap, and the slate, the slab, and the concrete member can be jacked up. Separate metal or non-metallic
structuressuch as cars and train cars to rescue victims trapped in a restricted environment or to rescue victims in
environments for the purpose of ambulance or disaster relief. It is an essential rescue tool for earthquake relief
teams, fire brigades, traffic police teams, industrial and mining enterprises, and other disaster relief departments.
1. Remove the slitter and connect the slitter to the power source (motorized pump or manual pump).
2. Start the power source, turn on the oil supply switch, and control the opening or retracting of the piston of the
slitter by rotating the reversing handle to achieve the purpose of slitting.
3. Rotate left and right by hand during operation to control piston expansion and contraction. When the handle is
released, the handle automatically returns to the middle position, and the slitter stops working and plays a self-
4. When the opener is used, the pressure inside the stabilizer should be removed and the piston returned.
5. After use, check all parts of the slitter to ensure that it is stored intact.
1. During the operation adjustment and use, ensure that the surrounding personnel are in danger and prevent injury.
2. When there is an explosion hazard in the working environment, the motorized pump cannot be used as the power
source, and the manual pump should be used as the power source.
3. Check the opener for obvious damage or error after each use. Any changes, including changes in the working
behavior of the slitter, should be immediately reported to a competent professional. If necessary, stop working
immediately and check all tubing and connecting screws for leaks or obvious damage. If necessary, repair them
immediately to prevent splashing oil from causing injury and fire.
4. Insist on regular routine inspections and check whether the components are working normally every six months.