Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Battery powered cutter GYJQ-D-150
2.maximum shear force:425KN
3.Opening distance: 150±3mm；
4.cutting capacity: ≤ Ф 35mm (Q235A round steel);
≤ φ28mm (HRB335 hot-rolled ribbed steel)Thickness 10mm (Q235A plate)
5.weight: 19 ± 0.5Kg.
Electric clippers are specifically designed for rescue purposes. Since no external power supply is required, it is
the preferred rescue equipment for rescue teams, police, and civil defense emergency vehicles. Can achieve shear and
expansion capabilities. When a fire, traffic accident, earthquake or other disaster occurs, the product can quickly
and effectively cut the security doors and windows, steel protective railings, cars, train cars and other metal or
non-metallic structures to rescue victims trapped in restricted environments. Or rescue the victim in a dangerous
environment and achieve the purpose of rescue or disaster relief.
Charge the battery before trial operation.
1. Operation of electric shears
The movement of the knife arm by the built-in battery can also be used directly with a dedicated power supply
connected to the AC220V. Only the main switch electric shears can be switched on.
2. cut or expand
By rotating the reversing handle, the shearer operation is controlled to achieve the purpose of cutting or expanding.
3. expansion function
Twist to the left to cut or dilate the handwheel trimmer.
4. pressure maintenance function
After releasing the reversing handwheel, it will automatically return to the neutral position and maintain pressure
in this position. That is, even if the motor is turned off, the pliers arm is safely held in position before the
reversing handwheel is reset.
5. turn off the tool
When the electrokinetic expander is used up, the pressure in the machine should be unloaded and adjusted to the
knife edge slightly. When the main switch is in the "on" position, the battery will be slowly discharged by the
charge voltage display.
6. battery charge display
1) The electrokinetic expanders have charge and voltage display tables, and their switch conditions correspond to
different states of charge.
2) The battery usage can be monitored in real time.
3) When the battery shows 29.2V or full grid, it means the battery is saturated.
7. the sound signal of the battery loss
1) For the electrokinetic expander, the battery will have a sound signal when it is depleted.
2) When the battery is about to use up, the main controller has a beep.
8. charge the electric scrambler
1) The battery is charged. Use a dedicated charger for charging (see the battery pack instruction for details).
The charging process can be seen. If necessary, charging can be stopped at any time and the charging process can be
interrupted. Turn off the charger and disconnect it.
2) The battery can be connected to a motorized clipper, and a dedicated power supply is used to connect to the
electric clipper aviation plug for charging.
9. charge state display board scale
If the electric scrambler is to be charged each time it is not used up, charge it with at least 5 cycles to fully
discharge the battery. Full discharge will automatically calibrate the charge status display board scale, the
accuracy of the electrical status display board will be affected.
10. the motor temperature control
Electric shears have a motor temperature controller. If the allowed temperature is exceeded, the LED of the charging
status display board will flash. If this happens, the machine should be turned off immediately. Only in extreme cases
can you continue to use the risk of damaging the motor.
11. overvoltage protection
Exceeding the maximum working pressure, the hydraulic pump will depressurize but the pressure in the system remains.
The knife arm does not move at this time. Release it, rotate it or restart the tool in a more ideal position.
1. Do not overload or abuse power tools. The use of power tools in strict accordance with the instructions, operating
specifications, and scope of application will make your work more effective and safer. Otherwise, it will cause the
blade to break, the battery to burn or even explode.
2. Do not use the power tool if it cannot be switched on and off.
3. Before any adjustment, replacement of accessories, or storage of power tools, the switch must be closed and the
battery box must be disengaged from the tool. This preventive measure will reduce the risk of sudden start-up of the
4. It is strictly forbidden to operate power tools for those who are not familiar with power tools or who do not
understand these instructions. Power tools are dangerous in the hands of untrained users.
5, maintenance of power tools. The power tool must be maintained regularly and on time, check whether the moving
parts are adjusted or stuck, check the damage of the parts, the aging of the circuit, and other conditions affecting
the power tools. If it is damaged, the power tool must be repaired before use. Many accidents are caused by poorly
maintained power tools.
6. If the tool is damaged, you must contact the manufacturer for repair or repair under the guidance of the