Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Electric Spreader GYKZ-D-640
1、Rated Working Pressure：72MPa;
2、Max.expansion force：48.53KN(Tip point 78mm);
Electric dilators are specially designed for rescue purposes. Since no external power supply is required, it is the
preferred rescue equipment for rescue teams, police, and civil defense emergency vehicles. The device can quickly and
effectively expand the steel protective railings, cars, train cabin and other metal or non-metallic structures to
rescue victims trapped in restricted environments or to rescue victims in dangerous environments for the purpose of
rescue or disaster relief.
1.Charge the battery before trial operation.
2.The operation of the hydraulic dilator:The built-in battery-driven clamp arm can also be used directly with a
dedicated power supply connected to the AC220V. Only open the main switch hydraulic dilator to work.
3.Open:The opening and closing of the dilator arm of the dilator is controlled by rotating the reversing hand wheel
to achieve the purpose of expansion.
4.Expansion function:Twist to the left to turn the hand wheel pliers arm to expand.
5.Pressure maintenance function:
After releasing the reversing hand wheel, it will automatically return to the neutral position and maintain pressure
in this position. That is, even if the motor is turned off, the pliers arm is safely held in position before the
reversing hand wheel is reset.
6.Turn off the tool:
After the hydraulic dilators is used, the pressure in the machine should be unloaded and adjusted to the knife edge
state. When the main switch is in the "on" position, the battery is slowly discharged by the LED's indicator board.
7.Battery charge display:
(1) The electric dilator has a charge voltage display table, and their switch conditions correspond to different
states of charge.
(2) The battery usage can be monitored in real time.
(3) When the battery shows 29.2V or full grid, it means the battery is saturated.
8.Sound signal of the battery loss
(1) For the electric dilator, the battery will have a sound signal when it is depleted.
(2) When the battery is about to use up, the main controller has a beep.
9.Charge the electric dilator
(1) The battery is charged. Use a dedicated charger for charging (see the battery pack instruction for details).
The charging process can be seen. If necessary, charging can be stopped at any time and the charging process can be
interrupted. Turn off the charger and disconnect it.
(2) The battery can be connected to an electric dilator and a dedicated power supply is connected to the electric
dilator air plug for charging.
10.Charge state display board scale
If the electric dilator is charged every time it is not used, charge the battery fully for at least 5 cycles. Full
discharge will automatically calibrate the charge status display board scale, the accuracy of the electrical status
display board will be affected.
11. Motor temperature control
The electric dilator comes with a motor temperature controller. If the allowed temperature is exceeded, the LED of
the charging status display board will flash. If this happens, the machine should be turned off immediately. Only in
extreme cases can you continue to use the risk of damaging the motor.
12. Over voltage protection
Exceeding the maximum working pressure, the hydraulic pump will depressurize but the pressure in the system remains.
The knife arm does not move at this time. Release it,rotate it or restart the tool in a more ideal position.
l. Do not overload or abuse power tools. The use of power tools in strict accordance with the instructions, operating
specifications, and scope of application will make your work more effective and safer. Otherwise, it will cause the
blade to break, the battery to burn or even explode.
2. Do not use the power tool if it cannot be switched on and off.
3. Before any adjustment, replacement of accessories, or storage of power tools, the switch must be closed and the
battery box must be disengaged from the tool. This preventive measure will reduce the risk of sudden start-up of the
4. It is strictly forbidden to operate power tools for those who are not familiar with power tools or who do not
understand these instructions. Power tools are dangerous in the hands of untrained users.
5. Maintenance of power tools. The power tool must be maintained regularly and on time, check whether the moving
parts are adjusted or stuck, check the damage of the parts, the aging of the circuit, and other conditions affecting
the power tools. If it is damaged, the power tool must be repaired before use. Many accidents are caused by poorly
maintained power tools.
6. If the tool is damaged, you must contact the manufacturer for repair or repair under the guidance of the