Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Electric ram GYCD-D-850
1、rated operating pressure：72MPa；
2、maximum support strength：137.6KN；
The electric ram is specifically designed for rescue purposes. Because it does not require an external power supply,
it is the preferred rescue equipment for rescue vehicles, police, and civil defense. When a fire, traffic accident,
earthquake or other disaster occurs, the product can quickly and effectively move obstacles, support objects, create
rescue channels and keep objects stable, to rescue victims trapped in a restricted environment or to be in danger.
The victim in the environment achieves the purpose of ambulance or disaster relief.
1. Charge the battery before the test operation.
2, the operation of the electric topper
Driven by the built-in battery, it can also be directly received the AC220V state with a dedicated power supply.
Only the main switch electric ejector can be operated to work.
3, support function
Start the power source, turn on the fuel supply switch, and control the extension and retraction of the piston of the
stabilizer by rotating the reversing handwheel to achieve the purpose of supporting the pole.
4, self-locking effect
Rotate left and right by hand during operation to control piston expansion and contraction. When the handwheel
automatically returns to the middle position after the hand is released, the ejector stops working and plays a
5, pressure retention function
When the reversing handwheel is released, it will automatically return to the neutral position, and there is a
function to maintain pressure at this position.
6, turn off the tool
When the electric ejector is used, the pressure inside the ejector should be removed and the piston returned. When
the main switch is in the "on" position, the battery will be slowly discharged by the battery voltage display.
7, battery charge display
1) The electric ejector has a battery voltage display table, and their switch status corresponds to different state
2) Battery usage can be monitored in real time.
3) When the battery is displayed at 29.2V or full, it means the battery is saturated.
8.Sound signal when the battery is depleted
1) For the electric ejector, there is a sound signal when the battery is going to be out of power.
2) When the battery is about to use up, the main controller is provided with a tone.
9, charging the electric topper
1) The charging process can be seen. The charging process can be seen. If charging, stop charging at any time and the
charging process can be interrupted. The charger and disconnect it.
2) The battery can be connected to the electric ejector and connected to the electric ejector air plug for charging
using a dedicated power source.
10, the charging status display board scale
If the electric topper is charged every time it is not used up, charge at least 5 cycles to fully discharge the
battery. Full discharge will automatically calibrate the charging status display scale, and the accuracy of the
electrical status display panel will be affected.
11.Motor temperature control
The electric ejector has a motor temperature controller. If the allowable temperature is exceeded, the LED of the
charge status display will flash. If this happens, turn the machine off immediately. Only in extreme cases can you
run the risk of damage to the motor .
12, overvoltage protection
Above the maximum working pressure, the hydraulic pump will relieve pressure, but the pressure in the system remains.
l. Do not overload or abuse power tools. Using power tools in strict accordance with the instructions, operating
specifications, and scope of application will make your work more effective and safer.
2. If the power cannot be switched normally, do not use the power tool.
3. Before making any adjustments, replacing accessories, or storing power tools, the switch must be turned off and
the battery case disconnected from the tool. This protective measure will reduce the risk of sudden starting of the
4. It is strictly forbidden to operate power tools for people who are not familiar with power tools or who do not
understand these instructions. Power tools are dangerous in the hands of untrained users.
5. Maintain power tools. Power tools must be regularly and on time to check whether the moving parts are in place
or stuck, to check for parts damage, aging of the circuit and other conditions affecting the power tool. In case of
damage, the power tool must be repaired before use. Many accidents are caused by poorly maintained power tools.
6. the tool is damaged, must contact the manufacturer for repair or repair under the guidance of the manufacturer.