Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Pneumatic Line Thrower PTQ6.0-Y80S70
Assembly weight: 3kg
Launch pressure: 6Mpa
Purge: 5mm * 70m
The leash of the rescue rope: 3mm x 100mm water and 3mm x 80m
Rescue rope tension: ≥2000N
The distance of the automatic inflatable life buoy can reach 70-80m when spraying water, and 80-100m when using the
rope throwing rescue ball
Rope Diameter: 25.4 mm
The power: 33g of net content of CO2 cylinder specification
Carbon dioxide cylinder with life buoy has a net content of 24g and a diameter of 25.4mm
lifesaving thrower is a kind of lifesaving thrower that USES CO2 or high pressure air as the launching power. It can
be shot out or shot into the inflammable area without open fire Continuous transmission. The projectile has a high
initial velocity and a long range. The tail fin of the rescue missile with good wind resistance, high precision and
low cost are suitable for rescue with different purposes.
1. Use high pressure air of air-breathing apparatus as power (this is the optional part)
1.1. Fold the butt down.
1.2. Connect one end of the quick connector to the empty exhalation bottle and the other end to the gun body. Press
button A to connect the two ends of the quick connector.
1.3 open the air inlet valve switch of the empty exhalation bottle, hear the sound of gas filling into the cylinder,
close the air inlet valve after the air inlet sound stops for 5-10 seconds, press button A to disconnect the quick
connector from the cylinder.
1.4 the upper folding and resetting position of the gun holder shall be tightened for later use.
2. Use CO2 gas as power
2.1 screw down the fixed pipe of CO2 gas cylinder.
2.2. The threaded end of the CO2 cylinder is facing out and inserted into the cylinder.
2.3 turn the nozzle downward and screw it into the fixed pipe of CO2 cylinder. When the sound of gas flow is heard,
quickly rotate it in and charge CO2 gas into the cylinder.
2.4 the resetting card on the butt of the gun is ready for use.
2.5 when the catapult is not in use, the unused or used CO2 cylinders shall not be allowed to stay in the fixed pipe
of the cylinder.
3. After filling, please select the suitable projectile and prepare to launch.
1) rescue bomb
1.1 pull 40-50cm rescue rope from the hole in the center of the rescue bullet tail cover.
1.2. Put it into the groove on the side of the aluminum tube.
1.3. Insert the rescue bullet into the launcher tube.
1.4 tie the rescue rope to the drawing or tie it to other suitable places.
1.5 lay the butt of the gun flat and put it on the shoulder to adjust the proper firing Angle;
1.6 press the safety button to quickly and smoothly pull the trigger and launch.
2.1. Insert the rescue rope into the groove on the side of the training projectile and insert the training projectile
into the launcher tube;
2.2 connect the rescue rope in the rope bag with the rescue rope of the training bomb;
2.3 lay the butt of the gun flat and put it on the shoulder to adjust the proper firing Angle;
2.4 press the safety button to quickly and smoothly pull the trigger and launch.
3) filling method of rescue rope
1. Untie the rescue rope from the rescue bullet, arrange it, clean it, and reload it after drying. In this process,
attention should be paid to avoid knot of the rope.
2. Connect the joint to the air source of the overhead press: 5-7bar, insert a long rescue rope from the hole in the
handle of the rope loader;
2. Pull the trigger on the handle and the rescue rope will come out from the other end of the pipe;
3. Tie the blown rescue rope and the guide rope inside the rescue ball;
4. Insert the rope loader into the aluminum tube of the launcher, pull the trigger to ventilate and move the rope
loader up and down, and the rope will be loaded into the rescue ball;
5. When all the rescue ropes are loaded into the rescue ball, the end of the rescue rope is pierced through the tail
6. Cover the tail cover and keep the launcher in a standby state.
Note: after filling the rescue rope, put the 10cm rope head outside the rope bag to connect with other ropes.
Loading when there is no air compressor air pressure to rescue rope, can also be filled with air breathing gas
cylinders, and the method for emergency use, but also equipped with a set of links of gas source with special songs
Tube (fill 2 rescue projectiles with standard 6.8L air breather 30MPa).
1. Connect one end of the special connecting pipe to the air cylinder of the air receiver of the large bottle, and
the other end to the rope loader;
2. Insert 30-40cm long rescue rope at the hole of the handle of the loader;
3. Connect the blown rescue rope to the guide rope in the rescue bomb;
4. Keep the trigger of the rope loader connected (keep the tie band fixed), open the empty exhalation bottle, and
appropriately adjust the air volume to control the blow-out strength of the rescue rope;
5. Insert the rope loader into the aluminum tube of the rescue bomb, move the rope loader up and down, and put the
rescue rope into the rescue bomb. After loading, close the empty exhalation bottle. Pull the end of the rescue rope
out of the tail cover and cover the tail cover.
4. Install lifebuoy rescue warhead
When the water is finished, the end of the rope is connected to the life buoy rope.
5. Install the automatic inflatable life buoy
1) unscrew the base of the automatic valve on the life buoy and remove the used trigger;
2) dry the water in the automatic valve body, replace it with a new trigger (red up) and tighten the base. When the
automatic valve is in normal working state, the white circle inside the plastic shell is in a complete state
After the white circle is broken;
3) remove the used CO2 cylinder and replace it with a new CO2 cylinder. CO2 cylinders have been used
After that, the bottle mouth will be punctured with a puncture needle, leaving a hole.
4) before installing the life buoy, it is necessary to exhaust the air in the ring, otherwise it cannot be loaded
into automatic charging
The bottom of the automatic valve shall be in accordance with the direction of the small round opening on the top of
the protective cover of the automatic inflation device. The wrong
Installation may cause the device to fail to inflate quickly.
5) when the cylinder falls into water for 3-5 seconds, the life buoy will automatically inflate;
6) if the person in danger grabs the life buoy and puts it on him, the rescuer can pull it to safety.
How to inflate: the trigger will dissolve quickly when it meets water. Under the action of the pressure spring, the
top bar in the base will hit the needle, puncture the CO2 cylinder, and inflate it into the life buoy to make it
Attention! Before fitting, make sure the rescue rope is inside the rescue ball.
Air cylinder: the air pressure of the air cylinder can be up to 300bar (4350psi). When charged at 300bar (4350psi),
the gas in the cylinder can be emitted 8 times. When filled, only the cylinder and air need to be pumped
Fill the pump connection.
Attention! Only high pressure air is allowed, and other gases, especially flammable gases such as oxygen, are
1. It is absolutely prohibited to launch the catapult directly at the human body, otherwise it may cause human
2. It is strictly prohibited to press the safety device when it is not ready for launch.
3. When the cylinder is inflated, the cylinder should be pointed towards no one, and it is strictly prohibited to
inflate beyond the rated pressure (30MPa).
4. For the thrower which is already full of gas and ready to be fired, if it stops using, the gas in the cylinder
shall be discharged.
5. The safety device is a very important device in the thrower. It plays a decisive role in the safety and operation
of the thrower and cannot be adjusted at ordinary times. Always pay attention to the safety limits when inflating.
6. No indoor launch is allowed.
7. If the product fails, don't try to repair it by yourself. It should be handled by professional technicians or
8. Store in a ventilated and dry room for regular maintenance.