Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
|Inlet||Japanese type hose coupling 80 mm|
|Outlet||Japanese type hose coupling 65mm×2|
|Valve form||Ball valve|
|Working pressure||1.6 (MPa)|
The FII80/65×2-1.6 water separator is a fire-fighting appliance that connects the main line of fire water supply
and multiple branches of water outlet. The water line is divided into several branch lines, that is, a single stream
of water is divided into two streams for fire extinguishing.
Joint parts, suitable for laying fire hoses. Each water separator has an inlet and two outlets that can be used
simultaneously or separately. There are valve devices on the outlet, you can always
Close, control the flow of water, to facilitate the addition and exchange of branch lines.
1. Safe and secure: Add seals between the water separator ball valve and the main manifold of the water separator,
which is tight and safe.
2. Beautiful and durable: The main body is made of spray process, beautiful and long-term use.
3. Reasonable installation: The product design is reasonable, and the interfaces on the water separator are all
flanged to facilitate disassembly and maintenance.
1. Connect the water line to the water inlet of the water separator.
2. Connect the branch line of the water pipe to the water outlet of the water separator.
3. Open or close the water separator by turning the ball valve handle to control the flow of water.
Note: In the case of high-pressure water supply or high-level water supply, if it is necessary to relieve pressure,
one-way water separator can be used for pressure relief.
1. After the training or the police is used up, check whether the water separator is in good condition. The damaged
parts should be repaired or replaced in time.
2. It is recommended to clean it after use, store it after ventilating and drying it.
3, when not in use, should be repaired once every six months to ensure the reliability of the product in the rescue
and disaster relief.
4, should be stored in a ventilated, dry environment, storage can not be mixed with acids and alkalis and other