Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Fire ladder TGL4
Step distance (mm)
Fire-fighting hook ladder TGZ4 is made of high-quality and tough bamboo with special technology and multi-layered.
It can be used for fire rescue and fire fighting. Because the ladder contains hooks, under the fixed action of the
hooks, firefighters or rescuers can reach a higher height with only one ladder. In the city without a climbing car
or fire passage is narrow, the climber can not reach the fire, the ladder with its unique advantages to cooperate
with fire fighting, disaster relief. It can also be used for various ascending operations such as ascending
maintenance in factories, mines, and multi-storey buildings.
After the fire hook is deployed to the self-locking vertical state, it is hung on the window sill or the building.
When the ladder is hung, the left foot is stepped on the second cymbal, and the right hand is grasped to the seventh
cymbal (the hands are separated and grabbed) to climb step by step. In the process, The ladder staff should always
keep the body steady, can not shake left and right, or jump up and down, eyes look up, the forefoot step on the
ladder, the thigh should always be 90 degrees with the ladder when lifting the leg, can not be outside, the height
of the leg is higher than the foot It is advisable to use the ladder 50CM, and use the tension of the hand grab and
the elastic force of the foot to coordinate upward climbing.
1. After drilling and using the fire, check whether the bolts, screws, hooks and joints of the ladders are loose,
and whether the ladders and side panels are broken or damaged. Find problems and replace parts or repair. After every
two years of use, the ladder should be tested according to the standard before it can continue to be used.
2. After the hook ladder is used, it should be placed in a dry room. It is strictly forbidden to store in the open
air. It should not be placed sideways to avoid deformation.
3. The hook ladder should be kept clean and dry. The moving parts should be coated with engine oil to prevent rust.
The moving iron angle and the chute should be lubricated to ensure good sliding to prevent parts from being worn.
4. Fire-fighting rescue ladders and training ladders should be stored separately and markedly marked.
5. The maximum number of users is one.
6. When using the hook ladder in the vicinity of the open fire area in the fire fighting, apply the water gun cooling