Welcome to Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
ADD：No.1,Daqiao Road,Yujiahe,Lianxi District,Jiujiang City,Jiangxi province,China
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd © CopyRights
Jiujiang fire fighting equipment Co., Ltd
Mobile fire smoke exhauster YY3.0/4.5-10.5
Rated speed： 3600r/min
Maximum air volume： 10500m3/h
Fuel tank capacity: 1.2L
Continuous working time: 8 hours continuous work without failure
Start Time: ≤30S
YY3.0/4.5-10.5 mobile fire smoke exhauster adopts stainless steel air guide tube, axle support and imported Japan
Honda small gasoline engine directly drive fan impeller, simple and reliable structure, easy to move,
It is easy to adjust the angle of the wind, and the air volume is large. It is suitable for exhausting smoke in the
fire in the basement of a floor so as to evacuate trapped people.
1. Before starting the gasoline engine for the first time, the exhauster should be in a horizontal position. Check
the crankcase oil level of the gasoline engine and check the fuel level of the fuel tank. When you add gasoline, you
should stay away from fire and smokers. You should be good.
Add air to the ventilation area and keep non-workers and children away from the refuelling area. After refueling,
carefully remove the gasoline that has splashed on the surface of the machine and tighten the fuel tank cap.
2. Open the petrol switch, close the choke valve, and push the throttle of the petrol engine clockwise downwards to
approximately 1/3 of the top of the white area.
Note: 1) When the engine is hot or the ambient temperature is high, do not close the damper.
2) There should not be any items placed on and around the fume hood, and in particular, cotton and other fiber items
cannot be placed. Preventing wind-blown fibers from causing damage to the machine or injuring nearby personnel.
3. Turn the ignition switch clockwise from OFF to ON to turn the circuit on. Pull the starter handle to start the
engine. Pull the starter lever gently until it touches the resistance, and then pull quickly and forcefully. when
Don't suddenly let go of the handle so that it springs back and hits the engine. Instead, you should slowly return
4. After the gasoline engine has been successfully started, open the choke valve clockwise, place the throttle at the
starting position, and run it for 1 minute. When the full load is required, push the throttle downwards.
5. After the work is completed, first place the gasoline engine throttle at the idle position, let the machine run at
idle speed for 2-3 minutes, and then turn the ignition circuit switch counterclockwise from ON to OFF position.
Stop the engine and turn the petrol switch clockwise to the closed position.
1, adjust the height of the foot can change the outlet angle of the smoke machine, but the engine and the fan shaft
angle relative to the horizontal plane should not exceed 20 °.
2. Before starting, check the oil level. When required, lubrication should be added to the crankcase of the engine
according to the specified lubricant grade (equivalent to domestic QF or QG grade 15W-40 viscosity grade lubricant)
oil. Gasoline engines use gasoline no. 90 or higher. When filling gasoline, it should not be overfilled to avoid
spillage during work and pose a hazard.
3. When using a fume exhauster, be careful to make the fume hood at the end of the upper wind so as to form
convection and effectively discharge the fumes. If the on-site wind direction changes so that the position of the
smoke exhauster changes to a downwind position, the exhaust should be
Machines and operators were immediately evacuated from the site to avoid high temperature fumes surrounding the smoke
evacuation machine and causing danger to operators.